22.JPG
색감이 너무 좋은 그림이라 모작해봤는데 쉽지 않네요.
색감욕심에 서둘다보니 형태도 어색하고....ㅠㅠ
그래도 맘편한 주말을 보내겠네요...휴~

IP *.28.190.230
프로필 이미지
tory burch shoes
April 29, 2011 *.58.157.95

ladies armani watches, ladies armani watches armani watches, armani watches supra shoes, supra shoes supra shoes shop, supra shoes shop nike air force 1, nike air force 1 buy nike air force 1, buy nike air force 1 air force one, air force one nike air max 2011, nike air max 2011 buy nike air max 2011, buy nike air max 2011 air max 2011, air max 2011 nike air max womens, nike air max womens radii moonwalker,radii moonwalker buy supra muska skytop, buy supra muska skytop buy supra skytop, buy supra skytop supra womens, supra womens tory burch shoes, tory burch shoes tory burch flip flops online, tory burch flip flops online tory burch flip flops outlet, tory burch flip flops outlet tory burch flip flops, tory burch flip flops
프로필 이미지
ChelseaFg
May 13, 2011 *.28.249.66
The letters tory burch flats of thefe princes have been accompanyd with a munificence that affords the ftrongeft proof of their approbation : and as it has pleasd the Divine Providence to fubjeft me to the calamity tory burch flats sale of the laft war, and to many other misfortunes, lb the liberalitys of thefe princes, have placed me in fuch tory burch outlet a fituation, that I regard them, as marks of the dignity of fentiment in the princes of the eighteenth century; and as precious monuments of their efteem for the work of him, whofe ftudy it has been to enlarge the fphere of ufeful fcience.
프로필 이미지
ChelseaFg
May 13, 2011 *.28.249.66
The letters tory burch flats of thefe princes have been accompanyd with a munificence that affords the ftrongeft proof of their approbation : and as it has pleasd the Divine Providence to fubjeft me to the calamity tory burch flats sale of the laft war, and to many other misfortunes, lb the liberalitys of thefe princes, have placed me in fuch tory burch outlet a fituation, that I regard them, as marks of the dignity of fentiment in the princes of the eighteenth century; and as precious monuments of their efteem for the work of him, whofe ftudy it has been to enlarge the fphere of ufeful fcience.
덧글 입력박스
유동형 덧글모듈

겔러리 목록